Veterans Coordinator and Veterans Certifying Official
Academic Advisor for Veteran Students
Veterans Work-Study Assistant
Campus Box D-120
PO Box 1000
Athens, WV 24712-1000
Concord University thanks you for your service to our country and we are committed to repaying our veterans for all their sacrifices by ensuring all veterans receive every possible opportunity to gain a valuable education. We offer several options for veteran financial aid. Additionally, we have an on-campus Veteran’s Coordinator responsible for ensuring every concern of every veteran is met. From counseling to financial needs to housing, our Veterans Office is there to assist YOU in any way possible.
Military personnel and/or their dependents are currently furthering their education at Concord University. Offering a wide range of majors and programs that can help lead to your success.
Department of Veterans Affairs
You may obtain information on Compensation and Pension by calling our NATIONAL TOLL-FREE NUMBER: Toll-Free (800)827-1000 • TDD (800)829-4833
Enrollment Certification Number
Questions about your VA Benefits
Toll-Free 1-888-GI BILL1 (1-888-442-4551)
Toll-Free Number Provides:
- Information on VA education benefits 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
- Ability to ask questions
- Obtain information on your own benefits account if you receive Montgomery GI Bill benefits
- Speak with an Education Case Manager Monday - Friday during normal business hours.
- Department of Veteran Affairs Website
Web Site Provides:
- Information on VA education benefits 24 hours a day – 7 days a week.
- Ability to send an inquiry