PO Box 1000
Campus Box D-118
Athens, WV 24712-1000
- Address/Name Change Form (.pdf)
- AP Course Equivalents (.pdf)
- Agencies Requesting Student Enrollment/Degree Verification:
- The National Student Clearinghouse is now the authorized agent for providing degree and enrollment verifications for Concord University. If you are an employer or background screening firm requesting this information, please visit www.degreeverify.org
- Students Requesting Enrollment/Degree Verification:
Using Student Self-Service, you can print enrollment verification certifications, view your enrollment history and enrollment verification's provided at your request, check loan deferments sent to your lenders, and link to real-time information on your student loans. You can access Student Self-Service by visiting the link below and using your student logon and password. If you have forgotten your student logon go here. If you have forgotten your password please call the help desk at (304)384-5291.
- Grade Change Form (.pdf)
- Online Official Transcript Request
- Official Transcript Request Form (.pdf)
- Unofficial academic transcripts may be obtained by accessing your MyCU student account. Individuals who do not have access through this format (prior students, alumni, etc.) may complete and mail or fax the above transcript request form to the Registrar’s Office. Please mark the form as “Unofficial” at the top prior to submission.
- Transient Request form (pdf)