PO Box 1000
Campus Box D-118
Athens, WV 24712-1000
- Address/Name Change Form (.pdf)
- AP Course Equivalents (.pdf)
- Agencies Requesting Student Enrollment/Degree Verification:
- The National Student Clearinghouse is now the authorized agent for providing degree and enrollment verifications for Concord University. If you are an employer or background screening firm requesting this information, please visit www.degreeverify.org
- Students Requesting Enrollment/Degree Verification:
Using Student Self-Service, you can print enrollment verification certifications, view your enrollment history and enrollment verification's provided at your request, check loan deferments sent to your lenders, and link to real-time information on your student loans. You can access Student Self-Service by visiting the link below and using your student logon and password. If you have forgotten your student logon go here. If you have forgotten your password please call the help desk at (304)384-5291.
Transcripts may be obtained by two methods:
- Recommended: Electronic requests may be submitted through the National Student Clearinghouse at: www.getmytranscript.com. Alumni who entered Concord after August 1988 are eligible for the electronic transcript services. The electronic official transcript may be available to the individual or another recipient within 30 minutes of completing the electronic request. Alumni who attended prior to 1988 can complete the transcript request through the National Student Clearinghouse but will receive a paper copy of the transcript with the standard 3-5 day processing. This service is available 24/7 through the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Optional: Individuals requesting an official transcript may send a written request to the Registrar's Office including the name and address of the recipient, fee of $5.00 and their signature on the request. Processing will be completed in 3-5 business days.
Concord University Registrar's Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8 a.m to 4 p.m. Questions regarding transcripts may be directed to
- Transient Request form (pdf)