Concord University offers year round ESL courses, offering instruction in reading, writing, speaking and TOEFL preparation.
The English as a Second Language program at Concord University is a year round ESL program, offering instruction in reading, writing, speaking and TOEFL preparation. Once the student has achieved a score of 500 on the institutional TOEFL the student is eligible for a degree program. Concord University is official TOEFL PBT testing site.
Concord University ESL courses offers two tiers of programs depending on student needs, all programs run a minimum of 18 hours per week. All instructors or highly qualified with masters degrees or ESL certifications. ESL students have full access to Concord University campus resources and actives (gyms, clubs, library, trips and more).
Students with an English proficiency score below 45 TOEFL iBT or 5.0 IELTS
• Intermediate Speaking/Oral Communication
• Basic Academic Reading & Writing
• American Cultural programming
• TOEFL preparation
Students with an English proficiency score above 46 TOEFL iBT or 5.5 IELTS
• Advanced Speaking/Oral Communication
• Academic Listening Strategies
• Advanced Academic Reading & Writing
• American Culture programming
• TOEFL Exam (included in course fees)