This track is for students who need to an entire semester to focus solely on their English language skills before entering mainstream university courses. These courses aim to develop all four skills (listening, speaking, reading, writing) necessary for success in an academic context.
- ESL 93: Academic Listening & Speaking (3 credit hours)
- ESL 91: Academic Reading & Writing (3 credit hours)
- ESL 92: Speaking Fluency Development (2 credit hours)
- ESL 96: TOEFL ITP Preparation (16 week) (3 credit hours)
- ESL 99: Advanced Cultural Awareness (1 credit hour)
- Fine Arts Course (3 credit hours)