Applicants are to submit the following with their Admission Application
- Official high school transcripts with an overall grade-point average of 2.0 Or GED/TASC transcript.
And complete the required high school units listed below:
- 4 English (including courses in grammar, composition, and literature)
- 3 Social Studies (including U.S. History)
- 4 Mathematics (three units must be Algebra I and higher)
- 3 Science (all courses to be college preparatory and each course to include a laboratory. Courses might include biology, chemistry, physics, etc.)
- 1 Art
- 2 Foreign Language (Two units of the same foreign language)
And submit one of the following:
- ACT (4516) composite score of 18 or above (Concord ACT code - 4516).
- SAT (5120) total score of 950 or above (Concord SAT code - 5120).
Score reports must be sent directly from the testing agency or appear on the official high school transcript
A student who has earned the General Educational Development (GED)/TASC diploma, and has never attended college, must attain a standard score of 45 on each of the five parts of the GED test, or have an average standard score of 50 or above on the entire test.