Applicants are to submit the following with their Admission Application
- Official high school transcripts with an overall grade-point average of 2.0 Or GED/TASC transcript.
And complete the required high school units listed below:
- 4 English (including courses in grammar, composition, and literature)
- 3 Social Studies (including U.S. History)
- 4 Mathematics (three units must be Algebra I and higher)
- 3 Science (all courses to be college preparatory and each course to include a laboratory. Courses might include biology, chemistry, physics, etc.)
- 1 Art
- 2 Foreign Language (Two units of the same foreign language)
And submit one of the following:
High School Equivalency Diploma Recipients (GED or TASC)
- ACT (4516) composite score of 18 or above (Concord ACT code - 4516).
- SAT (5120) total score of 950 or above (Concord SAT code - 5120).
Score reports must be sent directly from the testing agency or appear on the official high school transcript
A student holding a high school equivalency diploma may be admitted to Concord University they have passed the TASC (Testing Assessing Secondary Completion) with a score of least 500 on each of the five subjects or the GED (General Education Development Test) with a standard score of 145 on each of the five parts. Please contact Admissions directly for score requirements if your GED was taken before 2016. Applicants for admission who have held the high school equivalency diploma for at least five years subsequent to the graduation date of their high school class are not required to submit ACT or SAT scores. Applicants holding the high school equivalency diploma for fewer than five years subsequent to the graduation date of their high school class must submit ACT or SAT scores.